Québec City Convention Centre
The Québec City Convention Centre is located in the heart of Québec’s historic capital. It is a unique Canadian destination for conventions, exhibitions, and meetings of all kinds and is only steps from incredible restaurants and must-see attractions. Linked by underground passageway to the Hilton Québec and Delta Québec, the Convention Centre is built on a human scale.
It is a safe, comfortable and people-friendly facility designed and configured to make any event a success. Our experienced event team goes the extra mile to offer the very best service, and they provide a warm welcome at every turn. Food and beverage services are creative, customized, and inspired by some of the finest restaurants in the city. Chef Jean-Pierre Cloutier offer attendees a delightful, fine cuisine experience for their event.
The highly functional—and multifunctional—facilities at the Québec City Convention Centre come with free, wall-to-wall wireless Internet at all times. The Convention Centre is the first in Canada to offer its clients free high speed Wi-Fi in all areas. Coverage at the Centre extends through every hall and common area, to every corner of the building.
When you host hundreds of major meetings, including the Summit of the Americas and the Francophone Summit, security becomes second nature. Whether you’re expecting dozens, hundreds, or thousands of participants, the Québec City Convention Centre offer a secure environment in a peaceful city. Our highly professional security team provides effective, discreet protection for people and property and full medical assistance in the case of an emergency, meaning your visitors and attendees can safely make the most of activities in the Centre and throughout the city.
When you hold your event at the Québec City Convention Centre, you’re guaranteed an experience that’s anything but conventional!
The Québec City Convention Centre at a glance:
- Total capacity of 9,000 attendees
- 38 meeting rooms, plus a client lounge and boardroom
- 7 separate entrances
- 294,290 sq. ft. (27,286 m2) of usable space
- 134,500 sq. ft. (12,450 m2) of total exhibition space
- 78,251 sq. ft. (7,254 m2) of premeeting space
- 57,874 sq. ft. (5,375 m2) of meeting space
- 75,000 sq. ft. (6,950 m2) Exhibit Hall
- 34,500 sq. ft. (3,210 m2) Convention Hall
- 25,000 sq. ft. (2,320 m2) Multipurpose Hall
- Main hall with permanent registration desk
- Loggia with a breathtaking view of Québec City and the Laurentian Mountains
- Outdoor terrace with a view of Old Québec
- Executive client lounge next to a high‑tech 26-seat boardroom
- Concierge Desk with business centre and gift shop
- The LoungeRestaurant and the Petit Café for light meals
- Two covered loading areas (10 docks in all)
- Wheelchair accessible areas for the mobility impaired, in accordance with the National Building Code of Canada and the American Disability Act
Contact Caroline Langelier to learn what we can do for your next event:
Director of Sales
Québec City Convention Centre